“Skinny French Fries.” Cut each vegetable into matchsticks. Mixed with olive oil and add a dash of salt and pepper. Set the oven to 425 and line baking sheets with veggies.
|Recipe of the Week: Skinny French Fries|
Makes: 8 servings
Total Cost: $1.60
Serving Cost: $0.20
Bottom of Form
4 potatoes (medium, cut into strips great with sweet potatoes!)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Wash and cut potatoes. Pat dry on towels.
3. Spread strips of potatoes in one layer in pan.
4. Distribute remaining oil evenly over potatoes.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn frequently.
6. Season to taste.
Last updated April 6, 2017