Join CCE to hear about new initiatives linking food producers and consumers in the county.
Info Session: Farm-to-School & Farm-to-Table Initiatives
Wednesday, January 30, 2019,
6:30 PM -
THIS EVENT IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT
2019 will be an exciting year for farmers in St. Lawrence County. Join CCE to learn about new initiatives linking local food producers and consumers throughout the North Country.
This interactive session is geared towards farmers, though all are welcome.
Brief presentations with time for Q & A:
- Flip Filippi and Makenzie Farmer * CCE
- Will Trithart * Big Spoon Kitchen
- Becky Allen * GardenShare
- Artie Frego * St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES,
- Mike Besaw * St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce
Event is free. Pre-registration is encouraged. REGISTER HERE
Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County
2043B State Highway 68
Canton, NY 13617